Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, August 12, 2003 ]


Starbuck [12:05] Comments: 0 []
 
Any IE-using Blogger users like me who were wondering where the lovely standard two-pane Blogger interface had gone, it could well be time to update your version of Internet Explorer. I'd been stubbornly intent on sticking with IE 5.5 until the day I (or, more likely, my computer) died, but only LoFi Blogger now seems compatible, and I can't stand it any more. So it's "so long IE 5.5, it's been fun. Kind of. I'm joining the red line masses. You never know, one of these days they may force me to finally get rid of Windows Me (I use it 'cos I'm a masochist). That'd be philanthropic of them.


(From Google Zeitgeist - browsers used to access Google)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

It's funny what you stumble across when you're loo...
Talking to a friend tonight about problematic pop-...
Reading on BBCi about the first successful Flash M...
(shiver) Just seen Stir of Echoes on the telly, wh...
(choke choke cough) Just arrived back in the hot o...
I don't mean to constantly snipe (well, okay, i do...
This is bloody funny. EDITOR'S WARNING: VERY STR...
News that Arnold Schwarzenegger is to run as a Rep...
In further blogging news, another rarified entry t...
I saw some of these laverly ironic Patriotic Poste...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.