Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, August 25, 2003 ]


Starbuck [19:06] Comments: 0 []
 
A wonderful moment. Regular readers (hypothetical) will know that I am a little bit keen on the Matrix films (in much the same way as the Pope is a little bit keen on catholicism, or Tony Blair is a little bit keen on spin). I keep a regular eye on the wonderful Matrix Essays blog, but have otherwise tried to keep my pitiful addiction under control. I've even so far resisted buying or downloading the Animatrix shorts. So it was with great delight that I followed a link from the aforementioned site, to chance upon Goliath, a glorious self-contained short story by Neil Gaiman. It may date back from 1999, but it's opened up my whole way of thinking about the Matrix Universe. Damn it, this thing's cracked my imagination open full-stop. Read it here.

Lots more stuff at the Comics section of the official site (top left monitor of the Mainframe panel). I look forward to finding the time to enjoy them...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

A mundane blog moment. My car's going in to the g...
I see that Tam (of the premiere Kiwi blog Tam I Am...
Sitcoms. I love them. And especially British sitco...
I love the Japanese. Not wanting to make any sweep...
It's a strange feeling having shifted my butt back...
There's an article in Iraq Today for any of us of ...
Snapped out of my web apathy by a wave of electron...
After a seemingly endless wait following submissio...
As a bit of a Francophile with limited vocabulary,...
The geezers at Google (google-geezers?) just keep ...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.