Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, October 02, 2003 ]

All dressed up with no place to go
Starbuck [12:01] Comments: 0 []
 
I'm just back from a job interview, so I'm sitting here in my smart grey shirt looking pretty damn sexy, even if I do say so myself.

I now feel like going and walking round town in a self-important way. But I won't.

Is this why my grandad always wears a shirt and tie? I feel so much more on the ball like this!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Canaly retentive
Comments are back; now with added safety precautions!
For anyone who'd acccessed my Comments within the ...
The engine's cannae take it captain
Comments taken offline, hijacked or trojaned or su...
Cough!
MAME Jump!
Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind review
Doctor Who next incarnation thoughts (continued)
#Doctor Who, hey, in the Tardis#

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.