Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 ]

Flashblogged!
Starbuck [22:56] Comments: 0 []
 
(Big smile on face)

A shudder of excitement... or fear... went through me when I saw there were over 30 Comments affixed to Stuart's post about Nigel from Eastenders / Matrix Revolutions. "What the hell was going on here?" I thought out loud, using my mouth. "I hope my blog's not being used for cottaging again..."

But reading the trail of Comments - an amusing trail of discussion about hair and baldness - it slowly dawned on me.

I'd been flash-blogged!

This is all the more scary, as I'd presciently hoped back in August that people would spring this sort of thing on poor unsuspecting bloggers.

I especially liked the Comments relating to Nigel's hair and Doctor Who, which kept a thread of context to the original post, and stopped the whole thing from appearing too random or spam-like.

All in all, very amusing - it brightened up a mind burdened by moving-house-and-cash-flow worries. My brow is now fully unfurrowed again.

A bit of detective work on my stats traced it back to the Clear Blue Skies blog. If I had a large loyal readership, I'd demand that you all meet up there at 13.00 GMT on 5 November to textually re-enact a particularly good episode of Married With Children. But I haven't. So I won't.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Nigel is the One
The Truth about David Blaine
Head frack
Chez nous
Elite
Metacortechs or Matrix cortex
Move any mountain (of possessions)
A bit more
Tim get's something of his chest
Suffused with warmth

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.