Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 ]

Flashblogged!
Starbuck [22:56] Comments: 0 []
 
(Big smile on face)

A shudder of excitement... or fear... went through me when I saw there were over 30 Comments affixed to Stuart's post about Nigel from Eastenders / Matrix Revolutions. "What the hell was going on here?" I thought out loud, using my mouth. "I hope my blog's not being used for cottaging again..."

But reading the trail of Comments - an amusing trail of discussion about hair and baldness - it slowly dawned on me.

I'd been flash-blogged!

This is all the more scary, as I'd presciently hoped back in August that people would spring this sort of thing on poor unsuspecting bloggers.

I especially liked the Comments relating to Nigel's hair and Doctor Who, which kept a thread of context to the original post, and stopped the whole thing from appearing too random or spam-like.

All in all, very amusing - it brightened up a mind burdened by moving-house-and-cash-flow worries. My brow is now fully unfurrowed again.

A bit of detective work on my stats traced it back to the Clear Blue Skies blog. If I had a large loyal readership, I'd demand that you all meet up there at 13.00 GMT on 5 November to textually re-enact a particularly good episode of Married With Children. But I haven't. So I won't.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Nigel is the One
Head frack
Chez nous
Elite
Metacortechs or Matrix cortex
Move any mountain (of possessions)
Suffused with warmth
"It's like those dreams where you're sitting at ho...
Tarantino - oh - oh
Good television, bad television, and my infernal i...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.