Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, October 21, 2003 ]

Head frack
Starbuck [18:49] Comments: 0 []
 
I know its been around the net a fair bit, and I've even started seeing bits of it on posters. However I've been meaning to link to this for months but haven't got round to it (unless I've just forgotten about it) - I was there first (lie). The Latest Works - a fantastic collection of head-fracking optical illusions. I especially like the rotating snakes. Makes your mind bleed.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Chez nous
Elite
Metacortechs or Matrix cortex
Move any mountain (of possessions)
Suffused with warmth
"It's like those dreams where you're sitting at ho...
Tarantino - oh - oh
Good television, bad television, and my infernal i...
Darren not Derren
Absence (of blogging) makes the heart grow Fonze'r

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.