Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, October 03, 2003 ]

Reading old archives
Starbuck [13:37] Comments: 0 []
 
Sitting here, legs crossed (staving off the urination urge), reading my June 2003 blog archives like some sort of self-obsessed introspective loner. Wait a minute, I'm a blogger, so that's what I am!

And as from next week, when I re-enter the world of work, I'm not going to get so much time for this stuff.

Still, its interesting looking at a month of old thoughts. All the expected stuff - Matrix pontification, isn't nature wonderful, music, TV, geeky stuff, Tsunami 2010 blah blah blah.

Good to see I'm still staying true to myself...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Doctor Who Jam
Kill Bill
Anger about WMD / GM
Freed
Blaine v Brown
Dances with death
Blogrolled
People in need of IT help, buy my unrelated goodies!
All dressed up with no place to go
Canaly retentive

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.