Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, October 03, 2003 ]

Freed
Starbuck [09:57] Comments: 0 []
 
I got the job. This morning I woke up feeling like some self-inflicted mental straightjacket has been cut away. I've been dancing around the house, air-guitaring like a berk.

As my girlfriend succinctly described it - I'm very chirpy today. Heh!

And tonight I'm off to Bristol to see some friends that I've not seen in years; should be good to finally escape from this place with a mind uncontrained by unemployment.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Blaine v Brown
Dances with death
Blogrolled
People in need of IT help, buy my unrelated goodies!
All dressed up with no place to go
Canaly retentive
Comments are back; now with added safety precautions!
For anyone who'd acccessed my Comments within the ...
The engine's cannae take it captain
Comments taken offline, hijacked or trojaned or su...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.