Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, October 03, 2003 ]

Blaine v Brown
Stuart [09:56] Comments: 0 []
 
I, along with Tim (I hesitate to prefix with "DJ"), have been asked by the Master of the Blog to provide David Blaine updates. I can provide two updates, one from day three and one from day 10. Which may not be entirely what he's after. He was standing up on both occassions mind, which is not what you get these days, so i understand.

Anyway, Derren is a master. Harvey is very uncharitable. I didn't think he zapped him anyway. i seem to remember that our illustrious leader had to shuffle off stage at some point as the hypnotism wasn't working on his gnarled, cynical mind.

Oh, and on the subject on rivers, from a couple of posts back, I heartily recommend to everyone in the whole world Three Men in a Boat. It's great. I'm reading it RIGHT NOW.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Dances with death
Blogrolled
People in need of IT help, buy my unrelated goodies!
All dressed up with no place to go
Canaly retentive
Comments are back; now with added safety precautions!
For anyone who'd acccessed my Comments within the ...
The engine's cannae take it captain
Comments taken offline, hijacked or trojaned or su...
Cough!

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.