Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, March 03, 2004 ]

"Time to die"
Starbuck [17:36] Comments: 0 []
 
Maybe I'm getting old. Or maybe I've just been living my life suffering from a sleep-deficit for too long now. But whatever the reason, I seem to be spending so much of my time in a rosey day-dream of beautiful memories. As I lie in bed at night, I picture the most wonderful environments that I've existed within. And sitting here at work, my mind keeps drifting into the past. From the places near and far that I've visited across this globe and the next, to the places where I've lived in Britain - terrabytes of visual and emotional data which keeps flooding my RAM.

I'm very lucky I guess. When you've learned to find beauty in every aspect of your surroundings, and when you've got memories as crystal-clear and valuable as these, you'll never be found wanting in life.

Roy Batty would understand. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain..."


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Repeatedly Shameless
Extreme beauty
Clickety click
The Badger Parade
Lord Of The Rings in brief
Starbuck's movie of the week...
"His job...Steal it."
None more Darko
Windows source code
Eggs of wonder

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.