Viper Squad Ten

[ Monday, July 26, 2004 ]

The 'buck is indeed back!
Starbuck [21:28] Comments: 0 []
 
I've spent the last few minutes laying Haloscan Comments against my guest editor's posts, but then I felt compelled to plough some seeds of thanks across VSX's raw code. Or something.

So may I thank DJ Tim for the 596 words of maximum entertainment that he has supplied in my absence.

The Truth About Starbuck was perhaps the creative zenith of all of the works produced by my two sub-editors. I read it in absentia whilst exploring the web-capabilities of my brother's mobile phone, and it caused me no end of chuckles. Or perhaps that was the mix of red, rose and white wines that were flowing through my drugstream. Though I had to put the record straight in Comment form, fearing the consequences to be great.

Whilst I'm talking like Yoda, I can't go without some cheap joke at my old friend George Lucas' expense, following his predictably-bad decision to call Star Wars Episode 3 "Revenge of the Sith":


If I had more time, and if I was more skilled with Microsoft Paint, and if Revenge of the Nerds wasn't such an obscure piece-of-shit movie, then I'd put a bit more effort into the image - C3PO & R2D2 at the top, Darth Maul and Count Duckula at the bottom. Imagine the hilarity. Quite...













Oh, and whilst I'm still here, some new additions to the blogroll: Snowbabies, Buttercup Meadow and Yorkshire Snowman. I'd surfed in on the first two on the back of two different Sitemeter referrals, only to find "spooky" similarities in content. Turns out they're a couple.

Right, that's enough wittering for now - I don't want to overwhelm your adrenal glands. I wasn't even meant to be writing any of this stuff tonight. I was supposed to be enriching your lives with my fascinating facts found on my fact-finding fandango in France. That'll have to wait for later in the week. Get your smelling salts ready, people. It's gonna be exciting.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Crocodile shoes
Fonts and the Happy Days Gang
Big Brovaz (coz they endorse it don't they? See w...
Stress Test
John Barron R.I.P.
Wednesday morning Armpitistice
Rocket Mania / Bowman
nuqneH! buy' ngop!
Full to bursting
Blue Thunder

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.