Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, November 14, 2004 ]

Life update
Starbuck [16:33] Comments: 0 []
 
There's been a whole lot going on in Mr Starbuck's life of late, and not a lot of time to catch up on my favourite blogs (over there in the right sidebar) let alone keep the world enlightened about my progress through the Twentyfirst Century. So there now follows a series of four short sharp updates for all you e-celeb ("yeah, right") obsessives. I apologise for the non-blog-standard order of this posting above the subsequent four postings. However I am a timetraveller after all. I thank you.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Honeymoon destination
Christmas time, mistletoe and wine
# Well it happened years ago when you lived on Sta...
Encore
Urin8
Firefox official release
Hold me to account
Honeymoonster
Nothing to fear but fear itself
Love and Rockets

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.