Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, March 29, 2005 ]

"I love it when a wedding comes together"
Starbuck [23:35] Comments: 6 []
 
I've been way too busy within both my work and homelives recently... there's been a lot going on. A lot of exciting things for sure, but still, it's a lot, all the same.

It's been evident in my dreamstates... desperately processing the fizzing cloud of chaotic stimuli with all the reserves that the Powersurge support program can muster... I certainly feel like I'm overclocking my dreams at present.

My many dreams. My rich, fulfilling, exciting dreams, dreams of change, of transformation, of transition. In six month's time I'll fondly look back on this pre-nuptial epoch, recalling that everpresent effervescence of being.

Wedding preparation dreams... dreams of the wedding in preparation, the main Feature of each night's broadcasts. Fuller in scope and colour than most of my dreams. Everything more vivid and detailed, remembered, potentially-valuable than ever before. I guess I'm in a state of heightened alert.

At night I've been an indistinct member of the A-Team a number of times over the last few weeks... a soldier of my own fortune, going about the business of getting married as if a part of Hannibal Smith's heroicly life-affirming crew. A wonderful slumbertime entertainment.

Even the future Mrs Powersurge has been lately experiencing vivid dreams, and she doesn't usually remember such things. Last night I was leading her through a field full of chocolate flowers. There must be some connection with the thought of squeezing into a wedding dress somewhere there (although I must say that she won't squeeze into her dress; rather, she will flow into it, I'm sure.)

So now, as midnight approaches several minutes west of the meridian, and I prepare to rest my head some fiftysomething degrees latitude north of the equator, I look forward again to the departure of consciousness...


6 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at March 31, 2005 2:12 am  :

when is the big day? or is that a national secret? i'm looking forward to seeing the photos :)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 31, 2005 1:24 pm  :

It's highly sensitive information, I'm afraid.

Let's just say its still more than a month away.

Just.



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at March 31, 2005 1:54 pm  :

I don't remember any pre wedding dreams.

Of course, I didn't sleep much before my wedding.....



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 01, 2005 11:09 am  :

birdy, please refrain from boasting about your love-life!



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 01, 2005 3:44 pm  :

Ah! So that's why you've been quiet!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 01, 2005 3:54 pm  :

Quietly going haywire...

Anyway, this wedding palavar's certainly given me lots of great new experiences. But the A Team dreams have been the greatest!

And a great excuse to post that "Murdoch in a wedding dress" image!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Easter Bunny fun *
A momentary lapse
Anti AV
VSX in a nutshell
Comment backup
Days like these
The Castle Inn, Edgehill
Recipe for being left alone
# Why don't you
Clutterbuck Computer Clutter Challenge Round 10

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.