Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 ]

Clutterbuck Computer Clutter Challenge Round 10
Starbuck [18:51] Comments: 2 []
 
Just enough time to showcase the latest entry in my too-long-running quest to find the most messed-up desktop in clutterdom.

And this one's a corker. Mainly because it belongs, believe it or not, to one Andrew Clutterbuck.



Andrew asks, quite reasonably, whether being a Clutterbuck carries any weight in the Clutterbuck Cup. Well Mr C, I pride myself on my fairness, although I am open to bribes. Considering the closeness of the competition I shall look beyond the obvious name advantage to study your entry in close-up. Missus.

Lets see... mysterious fluffy items on desktop - CHECK. Minimal bare desk space - CHECK. Assorted pens and papers - CHECK. Plastic bags - CHECK. Briefcase from Pulp Fiction - CHECK. And as a bonus, what looks like either a baby's bottle or a penis-enlarger pump. Not bad. Not bad at all - the jury is out, and hopefully it won't be well hung.

Many thanks to Andrew for his submission, and many thanks to the Clutterbuck blog, the source of his inspiration.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Tam, at March 10, 2005 1:48 am  :

How exactly are the Motherbuckers judged anyway? Points? Grades? Whimsy? Adoring public demand answers!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 10, 2005 10:40 am  :

A combination of bloody-mindedness, flattery and corruption, combined with the calculation of the inverse of a quantification of the feelings of serenity that a desktop induces within me, with additional plus points added for "fun stuff" that I'd like around my own computing facility...

In other words, I am The Supreme Being around here what I say goes.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Stouffer
Nine Inch Nails ticket takeaway
Manic monday
Juvenile brits...
Wedding update - snow and inadvisable poems
Sideways
RL VR mission
Congratulation corner
Teazer Goode
Zuma

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.