Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 ]

Cosmetic surgery live
Starbuck [23:49] Comments: 4 []
 
Not good. There's a penis enlargement operation happening on the television to my left. Bring back Vanessa Feltz. And Christ, tomorrow's looks bad - anal bleaching, vaginal lip tucks, vigorous rhinoplasty... too much television...


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Tam, at April 20, 2005 3:56 am  :

'bleaching'?! What the fuuuuck?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 20, 2005 6:39 pm  :

I know. They showed it before for a female anus, next week its a male one...

I've seen a lot of bad shit on that programme.

(Sheeth, I'm sounding like it's biggest fan... I don't even mean to watch it - honest - it just happens to be on whilst I'm sitting in front of the telly.)



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at April 20, 2005 8:38 pm  :

I can't even watch the trailers... there was one for aureola reduction which I can barely type...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 20, 2005 10:01 pm  :

Ouch! Glad I've not got those.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Staggering
Staggered
The general election
A boring post about my computer
Unaccustomed as I am to writing bridesgroom speech...
My wedding's in safe hands
Move along please
Catholic guilt
Music for the hopefully-not-jilted-at-the-altar ge...
An overheard snippet of conversation

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.