Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, April 02, 2005 ]

Incoming
Starbuck [23:50] Comments: 2 []
 
Could I just thank the Two Tone Records blog for catapulting VSX straight to the top of their Top Blogs chart. Forget the Bloggies, its the only chart that counts, dontchaknow!


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 04, 2005 7:45 pm  :

Git. Always knockin' me off the charts ;)



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 04, 2005 10:31 pm  :

Heh, yeah, I saw that.

My bribe must've been bigger...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Google Gulp
"I love it when a wedding comes together"
Easter Bunny fun *
A momentary lapse
Anti AV
VSX in a nutshell
Comment backup
Days like these
The Castle Inn, Edgehill
Recipe for being left alone

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.