Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, July 09, 2005 ]

Imagined memories
Starbuck [17:50] Comments: 2 []
 
A few years back I worked for a while on the bottom floor of BMA House on Tavistock Square, London. My office overlooked the road.

Having read that the blood from Thursday morning's splashed across the windows of the building (indeed, across the frontage of much of this magnificent building), I find it hard to get the memory out of my mind. The memory of being there at an event that I did not see. It is so very detailed.

I guess that I'm one of the lucky ones.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at July 10, 2005 3:04 pm  :

Still hard to take it all in isn't it.

Got a tutorial at Birkbeck on Tuesday morning - going to be very strange...



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 11, 2005 3:28 pm  :

I'm sure it will.

Its like when I walk through Kings Cross I still sometimes imagine the 1987 fire...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

London friends
Explosions in London
Hacked off
Googlewhacked!
Live 8 review
Sleep and sleepability
Google video
Gouranga my friends!
Letters Play
Primal fear

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.