Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 21, 2005 ]

Retrearbution
Starbuck [12:37] Comments: 4 []
 
That'll teach me for blashpeming so much yesterday. I've been struck down - possibly from upon high - with an ear full of horrible wax-induced pressure. A lightning bolt would've been preferable.

I won't go into details about some of the residues that I've managed to dislodge. I've been antisocial enough in print this week by chronicling my .

Bad timing as well - just at the climax of several month's cinematic anticipation.

Still, at least its not vestibular neuronitis. The dog had that a few months back. Something to do with the vestibular canal of his ear (I'd hazard to do with a sudden imbalance in the afferent neuronal input to one of the two vestibular apparatuses), which made him act like he'd had a stroke.

And I don't mean he wagged his tail and rolled over for me to rub his tummy...


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at September 21, 2005 5:56 pm  :

allo there you!

Am due back this week... the new blog looks a bit gorgeous, it does!

S.



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at September 21, 2005 8:26 pm  :

ow ow ow ow ow.....

Hot water bottle tied to the head?



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at September 22, 2005 10:20 am  :

You should have gone for that run on Sunday!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at September 22, 2005 8:58 pm  :

Allo Saturnyne - very good to hear your dulcet fingerfalls.

I very much look forward to checking out your newest of new stylyes when I can. You ARE the greatest.

And Birdy, hello as well. Thanks for the advice. I've looked very stylish today as a result. Though at first I thought you were referencing The Descent, cue my review, which I can't actually write cos I've got widdle-all time right now. Humph.

And DJ Tim, yes, I should. Though it was your force-feeding of booze down me neck which didn't help matters...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Jerry Springer The Opera. Again.
Descender
Snotsalgia
Google Short Message Service
Picture request
Google Blog Search
Young Ones
Crisp update
Flamin' Galah!
GGYGGZ

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.