[ Wednesday, January 11, 2006 ]
New House & VSX preview
Well, it looks like the house move may well be going ahead after all. And much sooner than expected. MUCH SOONER! Aaagh!
And so I think its probably safe to release an image on VSX without fear of it all then falling through.
Luckily I left a sneaky video-bug in the kitchen when we went to inspect the property, all those months ago...
Frack, looks like we'll be needing Rentokill...
Anyway, here's a quick preview of what's coming up on VSX this year, from one house or t'other...
- Starbuck's New Year Message (deferred) - three invaluable pieces of advice on how to live within a happy, content and fulfilled mental framework, no matter what life throws your way
- Through The Keyhole Special
- Photographic report from our now-not-so-recent honeymoon (non-explicit)
- Photographic report from our not-at-all-recent 2004 Lake District break
- Erm, some more photos - bonfire night, Gollum graffiti, Viper Squad reunion in Australian dress (Shagmatty's escape to Australia), etcetera
- Some web-links. Surely not everyone's discovered Uncyclopedia, yet?
- Exclusive thoughts from this exceptionally deep and gifted individual. Plus Sub-editor Stu & DJ Tim. Maybe.
- Various webgames that aren't as good as the ones that missing-in-action co-editor DJ Tim used to write for this site
- Possible insider info on the music of Viper Squad Ten, Dieticians Featuring Fat, and the Lesbian Love Triangle Featuring The Leather Lads
- Exclusive Google Video link to Hormone Hell, the greatest horror film ever to star yours truly in a mini-skirt
- Rants about religion (an easy but necessary target - apologies in advance to my God-fearing friends)
- A little bit of politics, apathy-permitting
- Various "commentaries about happenings on the media" if THIS REVIEW of VSX by bantychick is to be believed (check out that ancient "spooky planet" template design - them were the days!)
- Lots of other stuff that I've conveniently forgotten about for the moment.
Post your own Comment
[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]
[ Previous Posts ]
Tasteless trivialisation of serious and frightenin...
Derren Brown - The Heist
Cat litter furniture
Christmas top telly chart
Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion
Not so heavy weather
The Birthday Party
The Christmas party
[ Full Archives ]
[ Photowankery ]