Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 ]

Sartorial stuff-up
Starbuck [13:04] Comments: 3 []
 
I feel like such a berk at work today.

My obsessional application of deodorant in the morning has already been well-chronicled. Having noticed that the armpit fabric on my work-shirts is getting quite damaged by the gallons of Mitchum which are slapped on every day, I decided this morning to put a t-shirt under my work-shirt (something I used to do religiously but have recently gotten out of the habit). My work-shirt just happened to be a blue short-sleeve shirt.

I've since noticed that the sleeves on my t-shirt are significantly longer than those on my work shirt, and I've got these ridiculous white cuff-like things hanging out the end.

I look a right garmentalist!


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 07, 2006 5:44 pm  :

Some git asked me if I was making a fashion statement. Grrr.



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at February 08, 2006 2:15 pm  :

oh poor starbuck. Not a good day for you.

Am sniggering re garmentalist... even though don't normally laugh at mentalist. I suspect the answer is not to wear short sleeved shirts?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 08, 2006 2:42 pm  :

Me too on the "mentalist".

At best it's a lazy Alan Partridge rip-off. And at worst... ROAR!

But I can never resist a cheap pun!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Public apology
Comment'allez vous
And on a lighter note
VSX gets fundamental on your ass. Again.
More on Google in China
Life, the universe, and everything update.
Famous person proxy spot
Google in China
GOT NO INTERNET!!!
Goodbye rented accommodation...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.