Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, April 11, 2006 ]

Doing the Superman (Agadon't)
Starbuck [16:30] Comments: 6 []
 
Is it just me, or does anyone else put their hand out above their heads like an in-flight Superman whilst they are climbing a flight of stairs?

Mind you, its a bit embarrassing in the workplace...


6 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 12, 2006 8:56 am  :

No. I pretend to be a boxer in training. Like Rocky. I sometimes whistle Eye of the Tiger.

What do you do when coming down the stairs?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 12, 2006 10:13 am  :

I run as if being chased by some monster in the attic. Or Duncan Norvelle.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 12, 2006 1:01 pm  :

No. Spider-man. Everytime. :-)

Here what do you mean by Thought I was breaking the habit, until I discovered I could watch episodes on demand by pressing my "red button". Gah! ? Are you saying I should chuck my PVR for a more up to date state of the art gizmo?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 12, 2006 2:01 pm  :

Yep, at least with my generic cable company, I can now press my red button on BBC channels to watch "catch-up TV" free of charge for a week after things are shown.

It's only key shows, but I'm watching a lot of EE, Apprentice (plus Fired), Ideal, Planet Earth.

Most things hang around for a week, but you get entire series-so-far of some shows (e.g. Planet Earth)

Handy, cos I don't have a PVR, and my VCR isn't set up to record cable...



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 12, 2006 3:02 pm  :

god bless Teleport Replay



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 12, 2006 4:13 pm  :

Yeah, its a bit like that (having now Googled it), but different.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Site update - AdSense
Timeframe - 5 months backwards - Image Capture [Go...
TARDIS trousers
Avian avengence - Duck Hunt
OCD and CBT
New Flaming Lips album
Timeframe - 2 days backwards - Image Capture [Beac...
"A funny sense of humour"
The Powersurge Portal
Nature's unwanted alarm call

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.