Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, May 25, 2006 ]

Brotherhood of Non
Starbuck [10:36] Comments: 1 []
 
I'm pleased to be in a position to announce that I'm not watching Big Brother this year. The addiction is quashed!

People talk about it being exploitative. Well I as a viewer am not going to allow MYSELF to be exploited, not this time, not with this lot.

And if my wife happens to be watching it when I want to spend some time with her, I'll put on my Walkman, and add to the richness of my self rather than poisoning my very essence.


1 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at May 26, 2006 4:41 pm  :

Oops. Slipped again in the end last night. Someone flog me.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Eurovision: The Truth
Will Smith live review
Eurovision 2006
Flickng Gamma version
Three things I didn't know before May this year
Big Brother VSXclusive speculation
Hoff Invaders
Newsprint and new books
Waspicide
Timeframe - 366 days backwards - The Main Event

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.