Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, May 17, 2006 ]

Flickng Gamma version
Starbuck [19:12] Comments: 0 []
 
Hmm. . Will there ever be finality again in the wonderful world of web applications?

I'd be over the moon, aside from the fact that I'm releasing honeymoon photos in tantalising dribs and drabs over on my site, and I've lost the use of that handy tag text field from the Photostream (RIP) itself for copy/paste purposes - I've had to create a text file replacement. On my ZX Spectrum. That's how much I hate change.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Three things I didn't know before May this year
Big Brother VSXclusive speculation
Hoff Invaders
Newsprint and new books
Waspicide
Timeframe - 366 days backwards - The Main Event
Our anniversary presents itself
Lost about the Hanso Foundation
This is a low. Nearly.
David Hasselhoff "Hooked on a Feeling" video

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.