Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, May 07, 2006 ]

Timeframe - 366 days backwards - The Main Event
Starbuck [23:35] Comments: 2 []
 


It was about this time of night 366 days ago that I composed the following little ditty:
I'm getting married in the morning
Ding dong the bells are gonna chime
My virtual presence may phase out
My electric id may decay and rout
Just as the honeymoon arrives in line

Yes I'm getting married in the morning
Longevity's lack may be the only fear
We may be betrothed by noon
But before so very soon
The evening's celebration's end will still be near

So all you friends out on the interweb
And those who would be there if life allowed
By enjoying our day with genorosity
Or celebrating posthumously
You shall make the Powersurge clan very proud
And a year down the line, by way of celebration I am now able to share the joy and excitement of the day. Pictorially, that is.

And only if you have a Flickr account, and happen to be one of my Flickr contacts, as they're private, dontchaknow. Head thee over to www.flickr.com/photos/starbuck_powersurge/ straight away, friends.

Those of you who are without, but who might still wish to live (or relive) the experience, should head over to www.flickr.com/photos/starbuck_powersurge/ anyway, click on Sign-up in the top-left corner, hold your nose as you acquire yourself a Yahoo! ID (you don't have to sign up for yet another unwanted email address, don't worry, and its FREE!), ask me nicely to make you a Contact, and if you're lucky you'll be then have 447 lovely wedding photos at your disposal (including some cheeky ones of men stripping, gals!)

OK OK, I know, 447 photographs is perhaps a little heavy duty. And I exercised an element of restraint there! But you just don't get married every day...


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at May 08, 2006 1:05 am  :

i feel blessed to be listed as your flickr friend. great pics. you both look so perfectly happy :) i have been trying to work out which set of parents belongs to who. i think i've worked it out.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at May 08, 2006 6:59 pm  :

Just think about the lack of hair density on my head... that should help with my dad!

Glad you like the pics. I know that 447 is quite a lot... that's friends, family, PLUS a friend who was using us as a dry run for his wedding photography business.

Also, I didn't have time to prune down the numbers yesterday.

Still, could've been worse... I had a few hundred more from the latter, and if I was a rich man (ladaderdadadadadadadadadaderdadaaah) I might've payed the extorionate costs for digital copies of our official photos as well...


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Our anniversary presents itself
Lost about the Hanso Foundation
This is a low. Nearly.
David Hasselhoff "Hooked on a Feeling" video
Nintendo smells of wii
UKIP party election broadcast
Dara O'Briain 2006 tour live review
Muthaflickrn Pro
Heavy metal poetry
Collage of light

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.