Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, May 06, 2005 ]

The Main Event
Starbuck [23:53] Comments: 5 []
 
I'm getting married in the morning
Ding dong the bells are gonna chime*
My virtual presence may phase out
My electric id may decay and rout
Just as the honeymoon arrives in line

Yes I'm getting married in the morning
Longevity's lack may be the only fear
We may be betrothed by noon
But before so very soon
The evening's celebration's end will still be near

So all you friends out on the interweb
And those who would be there if life allowed
By enjoying our day with genorosity
Or celebrating posthumously
You shall make the Powersurge clan very proud
* No bells will be present at our wedding


People tend to ask whether I am nervous about getting married so imminently. Well, its the night before, and I've probably never felt more contented about where I am and where I'm about to be.

Even my speech isn't phasing me - it may be a long, sprawling epic forged out of my own introspective interest, however I can't wait to get up there - fully justified within myself - and tell the world (or 104 of it's representatives) just what I think...

Anyhow, nighty night all - I shall not be writing much more until, well, perhaps the honeymoon, or perhaps just afterwards. If I'm (you're?) lucky I'll convince my sub-editors Best Man Tim and Stag-Night Stu out of retirement, but if not, so long, and thanks for Michael Fish.

Right, piss of, the lot of yer - I've got some shut-eye to catch up on.


5 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at May 07, 2005 12:04 pm  :

Have a great day / rest of your life!



Comment by Blogger 3rd daughter, at May 07, 2005 1:37 pm  :

eek, by my calculations, it is just after 12.30pm in your part of the world as i type this. hope your wedding day is going splendidly. reading this post, i can tell that your marriage will be a happy and lasting one. congratulations to you and starbucketta. ooh, i have to cry now :) damn that bottle of rose that i have poured down my neck tonight :)



Comment by Blogger Psychbloke, at May 07, 2005 3:13 pm  :

I guess by now things are in full swing - we've got the weather here - hope you have too.
Funnily enough - even though I've never met you, your wedding was the first thing that sprung to mind when my wife commented upon the weather this morning.
Getting married was best thing I ever did - hope it works that way for you.
Good Luck to you both...



Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at May 07, 2005 6:12 pm  :

If you're in love, you won't need luck!

Hope you have a great day!
:)



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at May 07, 2005 10:31 pm  :

Hope your day was wonderful and everything you dreamed of - wishing you loads of happiness for the future, love birdy and The Doc


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Going without a hitch
Another Wedding Update plus Miscellaneous Tat
Wedding update
Election ploblems
# Reasons to be cheerful... one, two three #
Three other things
Cosmetic surgery live
Staggering
Staggered
The general election

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.