Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, December 13, 2006 ]

Blogging Paws
Starbuck [11:42] Comments: 4 []
 
I've been just so busy of late that I've been meaning to throw up the following picture...

... with the cryptic message "Blogging Paws", followed by a period of enforced silence.

However various things just keep demanding fingertip-time. So you're stuck with me.

Talking of Posh Paws, I was heartened to hear that he will be joining Noel "Manson" Edmonds, Maggie "Cheggars" Philbin, Keith "Extras" Chegwin, John "Countryfile" Craven, when the Beeb resuscitate the stinking corpse of 70s/80s Saturyday morning kids show Multi-Coloured Swaw Shop.

Not for Swap Shop (it's what the "goodie goodies" watched), but for the hope that a Tiswas revival may follow.

Aww, I'm feeling all bottomed-out now, as a distant painful memory from my nursery school resolves into view. One of the kids ripped the dinosaur paw off my Posh Paws. The moment that I woke up to the reality of life. Sigh.

No matter. I will track him down and have my vengence.


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at December 19, 2006 5:59 pm  :

my big complaint about Sap Shop (well Noel IS a sap) is there was not enough cartoons.

not enough, dammit!!!

S.

PS:hi there!
PPS: Merry Crimbo-bollox!!!
PPPS: Yaay!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at December 20, 2006 10:49 am  :

Shite Shop more like. Tiswas kicked its overcosy arse...

PS: Hi there as well. I've been busy. Not been around much, here or elsewhere on the interweb. Missing y'all.

PPS: Merry Christmas to you too, and to all who sail in you.

PPPS: Oh-yay!



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at December 25, 2006 6:37 am  :

Ohh maan, I loved Swap Shop. I've never told anyone this before, but I even had a bit of a crush on Noel way before his bottom crinkled, eek! That said, Going Live was The Best Saturdaymorningshow Ever.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at December 30, 2006 11:41 pm  :

Too many people that I know have owned up to a crush on Noel, always "when he was younger" of course. Too many. It's scary.

Did Going Live have John Barrowman on it (before he was famous) or was that Live and Kicking? Whichever, he always used to annoy the hell out of me, which is funny, cos I now think that he's GRAAATE!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Mark Thomas
The Habbit - There and Back Again
Starbuck In Shock Agreement With Tory Homeland Sec...
Acronymically challenged - What Viper Squad Ten mi...
Don't take the Christ out of Christmas
"Shopping with PC World is Safe and Secure" - discuss
Dexterity: 3, Wisdom: 5, Intelligence: 7, Strength...
"I've been waiting for music like this all my life"
20% discount at Borders and Books etc
Weddings - celebrity, civvy, or otherwise

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.