Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, December 12, 2006 ]

The Habbit - There and Back Again
Starbuck [10:35] Comments: 0 []
 
I don't have recurrent dreams, however I do tend to have a recurrent setting for my dreams.

Most commonly this incorporates a Tolkienesque route that takes me through the picturesque loveliness of Clifton town in Bristol, before the trail is cut by the awesome drop of the Avon Gorge. From there myself and my dream's fellow protagnosists will cross the Clifton Suspension Bridge before walking the road to Ashton Court Mansion. It happened again this morning. The situation may vary, but my subconscious imagination often returns to this scene.

It may be that this flow of varying idyllic environments merging into one another seeped deep into me when I was hitting my second wind back in my Running Bristol days.

More likely is that the annual blissed-out pilgrimage that I undertook to the Ashton Court free music festival in my formative years has left its indelible mark upon my psyched-out mindscape. Man.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Starbuck In Shock Agreement With Tory Homeland Sec...
Acronymically challenged - What Viper Squad Ten mi...
Don't take the Christ out of Christmas
"Shopping with PC World is Safe and Secure" - discuss
Dexterity: 3, Wisdom: 5, Intelligence: 7, Strength...
"I've been waiting for music like this all my life"
20% discount at Borders and Books etc
Weddings - celebrity, civvy, or otherwise
Now I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you this...
Quickie reviews - film and comedy

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.