Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, February 28, 2007 ]

Fat Neck
Starbuck [20:13] Comments: 0 []
 
My wife's discovered a strange soft bulge at the back of my neck... that bit in the middle between the sinews on either side where people are meant to have a vertical hollow...

... she thinks I'm unique... a glorious freak of nature...

... I think I'd just done too much heavy metal headbanging as a kid...

... its's all muscle, man...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

In depth mobile phone review
Red Hot film review
Nematurd
Five things you didn't want to know about me
My bloody Valenteeth
My Bloody Valentine
Sledge Hammer
Cold Control
Knowing them, knowing me
Hello World

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.