Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, February 22, 2007 ]

Nematurd
Starbuck [10:38] Comments: 2 []
 
My good lady wife discovered a long wiggly worm in the bowl of our upstairs toilet this morning. God knows how it got there (personally I dread to think!)

Now I appreciate that its not a particularly interesting thing to share with the world, however I do feel that this is still sufficient justification for the use of such a puntastic headline....


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at February 25, 2007 7:04 pm  :

nuffink strange about that. you've heard of worms in the jacksy, so where do expect them to go if not the kermit?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at February 26, 2007 1:20 pm  :

"Kermit" - not heard that one before... took me a while to work through...

I didn't see the offending earthworm myself (Mrs P had flushed it before I had the chance, otherwise there'd be bog photos galore around here), however my immediate thought was that it must've been a gut-infester. 'Til I remembered that they are normally excreted out in bits as pieces are sheared off. Which is nice.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Five things you didn't want to know about me
My bloody Valenteeth
My Bloody Valentine
Sledge Hammer
Cold Control
Knowing them, knowing me
Hello World
Faux Pas
Celebrity Big Brother 2007 as rendered by etch-a-s...
More sophisticated visual humour

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.