Viper Squad Ten

[ Saturday, June 23, 2007 ]

Dominion
Starbuck [20:00] Comments: 0 []
 
I was a bit worried about timetraveller John Simm as the Master after last week's Doctor Who episode Utopia.

But just gotta say minutes after this weeks episode... flipping marvellous! I feel enthralled. Shame's he's not got a goatie.

Right, I'm off, Confidential's on... [ENTERING GEEK-MODE]


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

[Invite for my co-editor to blog]
Big Brother 8
Voight-Kampff test results
Reason for my recent disapp-E-rance
[Although Starbuck's finger may have necessarily b...
Still breathing...
The Watchman and The Walker
Gavin and Stacey
Review of Richard Herring on his Menage a Un tour
Blogroll update [with a few tears and cheers along...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.