Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 ]

Starkid Smell
Starbuck [20:27] Comments: 4 []
 
I realised something special at work today.

Although I am unable to properly imagine most smells (presumably my other stronger senses have more bearing on my world and drown out my olfactory imagination), I am fully able to imagine the smell of new baby Starkid when I am apart from him.

He should think himself privileged!


4 Comment(s):


Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at January 03, 2008 11:11 pm  :

Stuart says thusly, as he can't remember his dang log in details to be anything except anonymous:

They DO have a smell all of themselves innit. It's so if you lost him in a pack of other children in the jungle in the dark, you would be able to hunt him out by smell alone.

Or, in this day and age, if you lost him in the children's play area of Ikea in a powercut.

Tomorrow, when you misplace your reproductopod in a virtual reality world, your electronic scentsers wired into your brain by way of fibreoptic cables would be able to, in binary, blahblahblah



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at January 13, 2008 9:07 pm  :

I don't remember you being away this long before, Starbuck.



Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at January 23, 2008 4:07 pm  :

aww!

babies!

Gratz, mr Starbuck, sir!

*hugs all round*

S.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at January 31, 2008 1:40 pm  :

Hello hello hello!

Grrr, I'd just written a whole bunch of opening Comment, but its disappeared somewhere. Don't think I'll be able to match it in terms of content, so I'll just move swiftly along...

Firstly, Stuart. I had tried to respond to in some depth to your insightful Comment right back at the start of January, but my phone kept dropping off the internet, and after what seemed like hours of button bashing I was pulling what little hair. So could I just use this opportunity to say - "Yes. I agree."

Secondly, ah yes Maxwell/Maximillian, apologies for that, but I've been up to "stuff". Not enough hours in the day. Or minutes in the hour. Or seconds in the minute. And that.

And thirdly, to Mr Saturnyne, may I thank thee. They're grrrreat!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Starkid Smile
Ravey Baby
Christian Voice
Radio 1 news
Global Warning
Review: The Mighty Boosh - S3E1 - Eels
Hilarious soundalike
Baby in a Basket
Crap
Photo Flashback 9

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.