Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, March 25, 2008 ]

More precognonsense
Starbuck [19:28] Comments: 0 []
 
Further to THAT, I've managed to precog another high profile death - Arthur C Clarke. Sort of. Well, more of a postcog really, with a bit of paracog as well.

I was lieing in the Bath Friday morning, unaware of the passing of the classic sf author. I was thinking about a piece of music, tying to work out where it was from. I thought it was from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Until I realised that it was from Superman.

A bit later I was watching the film version of the Magic Roundabout, where another piece from the 2001 soundtrack was used. "Hmmm, coincidence", I thought absently.

Late that night I was flicking channels and happened across Damages, just as the Blue Danube was being played. "Wooh" I thought, inaccurately.

The next day I learned the truth.

Clarke was dead. And I was suffering from coincidence and extrapolation
again.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Yeah© - infringement by MLC Ritchie
Hmmm, so much for the big VSX comeback.Short, is t...
Robot Wars on Terror
Moc-moc-a-moc
Welcome Back [Sychic Starbuck]
Starkid Smell
Starkid Smile
Ravey Baby
Christian Voice
Radio 1 news

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.