Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, January 31, 2008 ]

Welcome Back [Sychic Starbuck]
Starbuck [14:48] Comments: 3 []
 
I've been mentally drafting various "VSX comeback" posts since Christmas now, occasionally punching reminder notes onto my phone when something suitably momentous came to mind. Despite my absence its never been far from my mind.

I'd been meaning to tell you what I've been up to, to reveal in glorious detail the wonderful happenings that have prevented me from coming near this blog.

A hundred and one witticisms have crossed my cortex, but not got as far as my fingers.

But I hadn't reckoned on returning with the following words:

I precognised Jeremy Beadle's death.

Last night. I dreampt about it, hours before first hearing the sad news about Beadlebum.

Or rather, I dreampt about Radio 1 DJ Colin Murray's death (in remembrance the radio station had removed all music and chat from the schedules, leaving just half-hour news bulletins within a sea of silence).

And I happened to catch a few minutes of the ex-R.I.S.E. presenter's show last night whilst washing the dishes, during which he talked about the prank TV shows of yesteryear.

And of course, the small-handed tidy-bearded brainiac Beadlebum was the best TV prankster there ever was!

Coincidence? Selection bias? Pah! Enough of this guff. See you next time / next year.


3 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at February 03, 2008 6:31 am  :

You. MURDERER!

=P

hahahhahaha!

Now, can you precog dream some other people for me?



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at February 23, 2008 8:33 pm  :

I bet you did not precognise this?



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at March 01, 2008 10:03 pm  :

Ha! Fantastic!


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Starkid Smell
Starkid Smile
Ravey Baby
Christian Voice
Radio 1 news
Global Warning
Review: The Mighty Boosh - S3E1 - Eels
Hilarious soundalike
Baby in a Basket
Crap

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.