Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 ]


Starbuck [21:40] Comments: 0 []
 
Thinking about Hormone Hell, one of these days we'll have to get the Hormone Hell Original Soundtrack in the shops.

Just wot the public needs right now, a high quality soundtrack album. Even better than the Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back album. I suppose.

Everybody sing:
Warhead - hear the thunder roar
Warhead - unite the lightning whore
Warhead - engraved on flesh & bone
Warhead - born of mortal stone


Beautiful.

Though thinking about it, Venom, for it was they who provided some of the wonderfully cinematic tunes to HH, do sound very much like they have ripped off some of the more controversy-baiting Dieticians/VSX numbers...
It certainly doesn't sound like they were influenced by Stryper with lyrics such as "I'm in league with satan, I was raised in hell, I walk the streets of Salem, Amongst the living dead, I need no one to tell me, What's wrong or right, I drink the blood of children, Stalk my prey at night"
Nice. More classic Venom lyrics here.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Finally saw Adaptation, after many months of not h...
Monday evening. Made physical contact with Aardvar...
Stardate summat summat summat, watching Star frack...
Watching Animal Park on the telly. It's theme tune...
Toys R Us was a revelation. A stunning emporium of...
I have hopefully now managed to make direct contac...
At the Ashow base tonight. Tired. Oh so very tire...
Tiny bit of time to write. Got a message from Durm...
Calling Aardvark. Calling Aardvark. Or was it A...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.