Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, July 01, 2003 ]


Starbuck [21:19] Comments: 0 []
 
Here's a very interesting essay by Rebecca Blood on Weblogs: A History And Perspective. Having been doing this for a little while, her thoughts concerning the positive effect of blogging on the blogger have very much struck a chord - it does coalesce your own thoughts and opinions, it does help you know who you are, it does help you explore what you're interested in, and it does help you find new interests.

Which is nice.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Current internal jukebox - "Death" by the Dieticia...
Well, what felt like the longest working day of my...
Suicidal tiny moths, flittering round my computer ...
I've been watching 24 out of the corner of my eye ...
Another Matrix posting. Click here to jump beyond ...
I do like this new Blogger build. Nice and solid. ...
Thrash-metal stereotypes Slayer once wrote a song ...
Just when I think I've broken free, when I'm getti...
Hmm. That bloke (Aaron Barschak) who dresses up as...
I've travelled the world, and I've been to some am...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.