Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, August 14, 2003 ]


Starbuck [17:59] Comments: 0 []
 
Thank you DJ Tim for rising to the challenge that I'd set you last night. I would say that this must be the best web-game I've ever seen on the net. Better even than Junkbot. Well done!

You've got me all nostalgic for the Micro Machines video games now. They were such classics. I'll have to dig out the old Megadrive sometime soon for a quick blast on Micro Machines (as well as Micro Machines 2, Micro Machines Military, and Micro Machines Turbo Tournament '96) and the Playstation, if its still working, for Micro Machines V3 (do you get the feeling I kind of enjoyed this series?)

It may even placate my Tsunami 2010 addiction, which is reaching dangerous proportions (The sense of progress as your skills and reactions improve is too enjoyable, its just too damn compulsive. I dream this game; when I shut my eyes I see pulsars moving down the web towards me, before my mind's eye warps on to the next. It's like a psychedelic phosphene imprinted onto my subconcious. Man.)


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Two days to go until we see what happens when the ...
Not that I'm a wimp or anything (perish the though...
I am now back at home, after a grrrrrrrr8 evening ...
DJ Tim sends posts a blog in day light hours shock...
News just in that Arnold Schwarzenegger's films ma...
Just dipped into B3ta.com, to find an electronic c...
WATCH THIS STARBUCK'S NOTE: I included a link to ...
Any IE-using Blogger users like me who were wonder...
It's funny what you stumble across when you're loo...
Talking to a friend tonight about problematic pop-...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.