Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, November 21, 2003 ]

ZoneAlarm 4.5.530.000
Starbuck [18:22] Comments: 0 []
 
I'm not sure about the new build of (free) ZoneAlarm - it seems a bit "clunky", somehow. The window looms just a little too largely on my screen - it used to be quite dinky, just the way I like my PC tools. Now its a bit of a "brash" bully-boy. And it annoyed me upon install when it tried to pimp its high-class hooker of a firewall, Zonalarm Pro. What do they expect - punters to actually pay for their top-class firewall? Oh yes, I see. Fair enough.

Anyway, there may be some important things going on under the bonnet, but its the presentation that counts.

But I would say that, 'cos I'm thick and beautiful.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Lords 3 Catapult Game
A Non-Matrix related post
Bring Me Sunshine
Push That Bush
Stuck in the code...
Over-matriculated (SPOILERS)
I Couldn't put it better myself...
Real name no gimmicks
Finding Neo
#Under the Big Bright Yellow Sun#

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.