Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, April 29, 2004 ]

Universary
Starbuck [11:11] Comments: 0 []
 
Well, its been exactly 366 days since I posted my first blog entry, a desperate attempt to contact Commander Aardvark, one-time leader of our crack band of musical timetravellers. And a full Leap Year on, Viper Squad Ten are still in limbo, with no funds raised to rebuild our space-ship-cum-time-machine.

I seem to have strayed away from this blog's manifesto somewhat, as I get more and more entwined within early 21st Century life. I've adapted as best I could - I guess it's not such a bad thing being stranded within this dismal Century after all. And an awful lot of good has happened to me over the last year. If the Squad were ever to return to our proper timeline, I'd certainly have to risk the wrath of the Van Damme's as they are known (aka the Time-Cops) by yanking the girl I've fell in love with back to the future with me...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Rain down on me.
I am Jack's complete lack of sleep
Nice to see you, to see you nice.
Gee mail!
Hitchhikers Film Fun!
A quick splurge...
Weird Science
Patch E-Damns
5 red cars
"Ooh, he's got an arm off"

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.