Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, April 15, 2004 ]

Weird Science
Starbuck [23:35] Comments: 0 []
 
I used to be a scientist, you know. And in my time I've done a fair amount of manipulation of genetic material (and not just my own!)

So I was naturally drawn towards gene sequencer, a fairly-fun little web game that's programmed out of that flashy stuff. I tell you, molecular genetics was just like this in real life. But with better music.

And as a gift from Uncle Starbuck to celebrate the rapid approachment of a much-needed weekend, I shall point you in the direction of the self-same coder's Connect 4 game. A good way of wiling away a few slack moments.

Now where can I get an online version of Jenga?


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Patch E-Damns
5 red cars
"Ooh, he's got an arm off"
Eggstremely bad title pun required
Voivod
More Zombie stuff
#I wanna Parsec you up#
"rrrr krrrrkt mrrrrrr prrrrrrrnz"
The Crimson Room
dEletion

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.