Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, May 27, 2004 ]

World's funniest joke
Starbuck [23:19] Comments: 0 []
 
To make up for inscribing my previous guff-filled post across the interweb, I give you the best joke that I've heard today, courtesy of Sub-Editor Stu:

I was walking down the street and I slipped in some dog poo.

As I was cleaning my shoe, I saw someone else skid in the same patch of poo.

"I just did that", I said.

So he rubbed my nose in it.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

All About Your Editor (part 2)
TUMIKI Fighters ver 0.2
£MA$L
Web game roundup
Simply Annoying
Gopher's hole
As it's sunny outside...
But software. What light through yonder Windows 98...
The Swindon Lot
Less is Moore

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.