All About Your Editor (part 2)
I don't do many of these question-and-answer memes much, but I'm sure you're all dieing to know a little more about the founder of these pages (note a tinge of self-deprecatory irony in the pixels above.) Its not journalism, its not even as important as self-indulgence; it's just... "stuff". But as I myself like to know a little bit more about those I read regularly about, you lot aren't going to escape scot free - I'm going to give it a try.
1. What is your Full name: Starbuck Powersurge
2. What colour trousers are you wearing now: black, and not nice
3. What are you listening to right now? the screech of my PC's fan
4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number? not interested
5. What was the last thing you ate: veggie bean-burger & chips down the pub, as the steak was "off"
6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be: fish
7. How is the weather right now: warmish night-time
8. Last person you talked to on the phone: Girlfriend - "I'm by the lake!"
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: being a man, it depends what you mean by "notice"
10. How are you today: Mellow, at the back-end of an excitable day
11. Favourite Drink: first coffee of the day
12. Favourite Alcoholic drink: Tesco green lager - Earth's own Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
13. Favourite Sport: Tsunami 2010
14. Hair Colour: brown-grey
15. Eye Colour: Hazel O'Connor
16. Do you wear contacts: this is getting boring now
17. Siblings: One. Still boring. The question, not the brother
18. Favourite Month: December - lots of pressies!
19. Favourite Food: Whatever I'm eating
20. Last Movie you Watched: Half of Kill Bill, entirety of Chinese bootleg of Men In Black 2 (complete with people getting up in front of the screen)
21. Favourite Day of the Year: Today
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out: Not when it counted
23. - 29. Just too bleedin' boring to bother with
30. What books are you reading: Phase Space by Stephen Baxter
31. What's on your mouse pad: Homer Simpson - I'm so unique!
32. Favourite Board Game: Buckaroo
33. What did you do last night: Ate, drank, slept
34. Favourite Smells: Frying onions, thruster exhaust fumes
35. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: Only other peoples...
36. Who inspires you: myself
37. Buttered, plain or salted popcorn: It should all be banned. NOISY ANTISOCIAL GITS!
38. Favourite Flower: Carnations
39. What is the first thing you think of in the morning: Bugger!
40. Do you still talk to your best friend(s) from school? Yes
41. Pets: 1 dog by proxy, 12 year old black-coated retriever who no longer mounts legs
42... onwards - jesus, this thing doesn't end. And the questions just seem to get worse, if thats possible. 30 valuable minutes of my life wasted in front of a computer screen. At least my insomnia feels cured.
You can blame my cousins Bec & Est for this. Blame them with a baseball bat...