Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, June 24, 2004 ]

Great drama from the BBC
Starbuck [22:32] Comments: 0 []
 
I've been quite enjoying match days this European Championship. I've been quite enjoying heading out to the sparsely-populated pubs & restaurants which aren't showing the matches, and soaking up the unusual atmosphere - watching excitable staff members running into the kitchens to watch bits of the matches, or trying to read the backgrounds of the patrons who, like me, haven't been bothered about the most important thing in too many people's lives right now.

But tonight, I've just caught the tail-end of the match, from Sol Campbell's woefully-disallowed last-minute goal onwards.

Damn it, it was fantastic - incredible drama. This always happens - I'd caught the bug again!

And then it was all over...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Ant attack
Link-me-do
Hair today, groan tomorrow
Shamanic anarchistic archaic revival
Do the right thing
Starbuck's coming home
Fake Call Challenge
Shameless Cross-Promotional Plug
Sloppy Midfield
#I'm Your Venus#

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.