Viper Squad Ten

[ Sunday, June 13, 2004 ]

Starbuck's coming home
Starbuck [20:45] Comments: 0 []
 
Being an intolerant unpatriotic old duffer, the toxic outbreak of England flags that are fluttering from every other fracking car's windows has been raising my blood pressure somewhat of late.

So it was with great pleasure that myself and Unit 5 drove back from Bristol this evening, having spent the weekend there chez Unit 2 and Unit 3 (and their wonderful toddling toddler Unit 4). BECAUSE THE ENGLAND-FRANCE EURO 2004 GAME HAD SWEPT THE ROADS CLEAR OF ST GEORGE'S CROSSES! Sweet bliss.

I'm not averse to a bit of national pride (though I'm even less averse to inter-national pride). Maybe the problem is that, for me, it still feels stained with nationalistic sentiment. But its probably just that I don't like football much.

Whatever, I must sign off for now. I've got to go tar and feather myself. I'm not a proper man, you know...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Fake Call Challenge
Shameless Cross-Promotional Plug
Sloppy Midfield
#I'm Your Venus#
The secret of good web design...
Rest in peace
Channel Bore
Brown trousers
Sub-editorial subtleties
Googlewhacking hell

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.