Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, June 25, 2004 ]

No televisual resolve
Starbuck [15:49] Comments: 0 []
 
In addition to the football, another thing I had resolved to try to distance myself from this Summer was Big Brother.

I have failed dismally.

I started out, not exactly disliking the current crop of housemates, but more downright HATING the lot of them.

But now I have to admit that my good intentions have crumbled, and I'm more hooked than ever before. I may even consider voting, perish the thought.

I realised the seriousness of the situation when BB Stuart made a guest appearance in one of my dreams the other night. For those of you who're not acquainted with Sheriff Stuart, he's so flickin' laid-back that he's not only lieing down but his cowboy hat has gone through red-shift as well. Until recently I'd thought of him as a bit of a berk, but in my dream says otherwise - he'd even become a part of my "gang" of former school mates, for pity's sake (the scenario: having been trapped in a submarine berthed in a fjord off Disneyland, we'd somehow managed to escape; however we'd accidentally left our shoes on the sinking vessel.)

I'm so rubbish! Rubbish televisual habits, rubbish dreams. Let me off!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Satan
Great drama from the BBC
Ant attack
Link-me-do
Hair today, groan tomorrow
Shamanic anarchistic archaic revival
Do the right thing
Starbuck's coming home
Fake Call Challenge
Shameless Cross-Promotional Plug

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.