Viper Squad Ten

[ Friday, August 06, 2004 ]

# A kind of madness #
Starbuck [16:37] Comments: 0 []
 
How do
Do-it-all
Do it
What they do it for ...
Can somebody tell?

If only we knew it
How do-it-all do it...

You can bet..
We'd be doing it as well !!

If you know what I'm talking about, you'll now be suffering from the same internal jukebox nightmare that has been pushing me ever closer to insania this afternoon.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, listen to THIS mp3 and weep (sourced from TV Cream); unfortunately its a impure, bloated late version of the Do It All advert's music rather than the pared down punk purity of the earlier versions, so ignore the unfocussed lyrical theme, daddio, and chant out your own lyrics as per above. You fools.

Strewth, its even worse than my normal internal jukebox. Its an internal video-jukebox. I can see them now - Big Ron Tarr from Eastenders, the Teddy Boy one, and the other one, prancing around my neural screen. Not good.

I was haunted by this thing for most of my recent holiday. My girlfriend and myself spent many a spare moment laying siege to each others sanity with unwanted Do-It-All lyrics.

And if this isn't making it difficult enough inside my head, that shoddy workman Bob The blinkin' Builder has been demanding a piece of the internal jukebox action as well.

Thank Kurgan that something half-decent has phased in to my autonomic Int-Ju brainwaves - Queen's "Gimme The Prize" has been pushing for space. There can be only one!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Spiderman 2
A Week In Provence (NEW - now with added photos - ...
Francis Crick R.I.P.
Escapegoat
Gossamer City
Morning Glory
The 'buck is indeed back!
Crocodile shoes
Fonts and the Happy Days Gang
Big Brovaz (coz they endorse it don't they? See w...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.