Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, September 02, 2004 ]

Knoblogging
Starbuck [19:38] Comments: 0 []
 
Sometimes I am extremely glad that I don't have the opportunity to email blog entries from my nk402 mobile phone.

Otherwise you'd now be reading bilge written from a Tesco carpark such as "Spiders. They think they're so clever. Or they would if they could think rather than just react to stimuli. Reweaving their webs on my car's wingmirrors every single day. I can see them. One arthropod on each side. When are these little parasites going to realise that we're not living a symbiotic relationship here. Well, just you wait, little spiders - when I get on the motorway, I'm going to blow you arachnid muthas right away..."

Thank the heavens for small mercies, appreciators of fine writing!


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Return
Electric Dreams
Friday Faction
This is your life...and its ending one minute at a...
Sky high sci fi by sci(entists) FYI
Bits and pieces, bits and pieces
Album review
Wot no Burberry?
New workplace
Lifetimes through a lens

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.