Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, September 23, 2004 ]

Shoot em all up
Starbuck [23:22] Comments: 0 []
 
VSX readers who have read too many of my words to be healthy will be well aware of my love of downloading free packets of heavenly pixel-spewing old-school shooter action over this old internet of ours. Let's face it, I've banged on enough about Tsunami 2010, Spheres of Chaos, Tumiki Fighters and Parsec47 over the years, not to mention Super Mario Pac!

So it was with mixed feelings that I saw at the start of the month an article in Edge magazine about DIY retro-style shooters and a veritable Treasure-trove of URL's to download them from. Excitement, but despair - I've just not had the time to check any of them out.

Which is where you come in. I'm going to be at a mystery location away from any form of computer for the next week or so. So if I provide the hyperlinks, then you, the massive VSX readership, can download the goodies and advise me which I should try upon my return. You can't say fairer than that. To be kind to gaijin readers, I'll start off with the Western batch.



0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

#Here comes the lard, short fat and wide#
Flash Flash Revolution; Kemp
# Stu's getting married in the morning #
Shite Rider
Geeks 'R' Us
Heavy weather
Scarecrow
Green Wing
Shoddy shoes
True Lines

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.