Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, September 15, 2004 ]

Geeks 'R' Us
Starbuck [23:15] Comments: 0 []
 
You probably must be at least a tiny bit of a geek to be reading these words. Geekier than my Nan, anway. So I thought I should bring your rapt attention to Innergeek's Geek Test (as spotted round Billy's web-gaff).

However, I've not had time to partake in such geekery myself as yet in tonight's limited net-window - I've had much bigger fish of the Geekus family to fry. Namely, downloading Firefox 1.00 Preview Release. (Thanks to Aaron for alerting me to the existence of Numero Uno.)

That is all. Go and read some logarithmic tables or something.


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Heavy weather
Scarecrow
Green Wing
Shoddy shoes
True Lines
Care in the communit-E
Puppy Fat
Polistics
Knoblogging
The Return

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.