Viper Squad Ten

[ Wednesday, November 24, 2004 ]

"Does exactly what it says on the tin"
Starbuck [20:12] Comments: 0 []
 
Those that know me will be aware that I love the feeling of a dripping piece of meat in my mouth as much as the next man (as long as the next man isn't Julian Clary).

However, being of a liberal atheistic bent myself, I'd like to disseminate this link to Vegblog, or to give it it's full title, "A liberal's atheistic Vegblog"; authored by Brit ex-pat in the US "Veggiedude", also known as Tony Martin, though hopeful not THIS one.

It's at this point that I was going to make some comment comparing the election theft of Ukrainian "Prime Minister" Viktor Yanukovych with Bush Junior in 2000, highlighting the inspirational response currently being carried out by opposition supporters in Ukraine. However, my dinner's ready...


0 Comment(s):

Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

The Incredibles - the review
Truth and lies
Like Doves We Rise
Punaceuticals
Cyber-Satan blog RIP
Life update
Honeymoon destination
Christmas time, mistletoe and wine
# Well it happened years ago when you lived on Sta...
Encore

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.