Viper Squad Ten

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 ]

Three other things
Starbuck [23:59] Comments: 8 []
 
No time for any proper editorial for a while, let alone proper sentences. Instead, these:


(1) Separated at birth.

The Pope Formerly Known As Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI, and the slightly less ultra-conservative Countdown King of Dictionary Corner, Gyles Brandreth.

(Just what we need - another incredibly illiberal religious leader - sigh! Still, at least he's obviously got better fashion sense than the bumbling jumper-hugging berkoid on the right.)



(2) Raaaaagh!

That evil Saturnyne has only gone and got a bloomin' great dinosaur to trample all over my lovely webpage by way of a "wedding present".

How very disrespectful.

I've got my revenge round at netdisaster. I recommend you do too.

(3) The lovely Birdy from Doing The Right Thing fame had wondered aloud about my reading habits. Those interested (and who wouldn't be!) can read my response here. Just don't expect any great witticisms...


8 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Aiden Truss, at April 20, 2005 2:29 pm  :

He looks more like Anne Widdecombe's twin brother if you ask me!

Actually, has anyone seen her since the conclave?
:b



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 20, 2005 6:36 pm  :

Ugh, yeah, I can see the Widdodity there Astolath, at least at this resolution.

He also looks like my father-in-law-to-be, but that won't mean much to you. (So I'll change that statement from "like" to "identical"!)



Comment by Blogger birdychirp, at April 20, 2005 8:43 pm  :

can't decide which is funnier - Widdodity or the seperated at birth... actually I'd rather have Gyles Brandreth as Pope.....

thanks for the kind words, btw!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 20, 2005 10:02 pm  :

Brandreth for Pope? But look at that horrible fake smile on his face - the man can not be trusted.



Comment by Blogger The Saturnyne, at April 20, 2005 10:02 pm  :

Looks like another mad bastard Popey with a fascist background included free to me.

With any luck he'll die within 30-odd days like the previous one to J.P.2.

Mebbe THEN they'l choose someone a bit more reformist, or whatever the popular phrase is today.

Tis a great looking dinosaur innit!? Only the best looking for you, y'know.

S.



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 21, 2005 7:16 pm  :

Thanks. I was touched.



Comment by Anonymous Anonymous, at April 24, 2005 9:10 pm  :

Also separated at birth:

Here here...

Warning: Not Work-Friendly Link!!!



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at April 27, 2005 10:55 pm  :

Yikes! And that's just Jackie S...

(I would make some comment about Caprice at this point but, erm, I'm speechless!)


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Cosmetic surgery live
Staggering
Staggered
The general election
A boring post about my computer
Unaccustomed as I am to writing bridesgroom speech...
My wedding's in safe hands
Move along please
Catholic guilt
Music for the hopefully-not-jilted-at-the-altar ge...

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.