Viper Squad Ten

[ Thursday, July 14, 2005 ]

Kirkadian rhythms
Starbuck [18:05] Comments: 2 []
 
I think I'm being stalked by the crew of the USS Enterprise...

Yesterday whilst enjoying my lunch by the lake at work I heard the distinct sound of a Star Trek communicator. No sign of any ageing space travellers, so I figured it might've been someone out of view with a fancy mobile ringtone, perhaps beyond that grass mound behind where I was sat.

But then, today, I heard that distinct bird-like sound again, and the theoretical probability of it actually being Kirk and co is increasing.

Or a bird.


2 Comment(s):


Comment by Blogger Psychbloke, at July 15, 2005 6:17 am  :

Or a post-modern form of tinnitus.

I have one of those palmtop diaries, which, at the click of a button, transforms its' screen into that of a tri-corder. Where we ever to pass in the street, I could transmit the software to you by infra-red....

I'll go now.......



Comment by Blogger Starbuck, at July 17, 2005 8:16 pm  :

Not sure if my paper-based diary sould interface successfully.


Post your own Comment



[ Click HERE for the VSX front-page... ]







[ Previous Posts ]

Stephen Spielberg's War of the Worlds Review
Londonistan versus Washingdon
Imagined memories
London friends
Explosions in London
Hacked off
Googlewhacked!
Live 8 review
Sleep and sleepability
Google video

[ Full Archives ]



[ Photowankery ]

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Starbuck Powersurge. Make your own badge here.